Tuesday, January 03, 2006

I'll make you fun size!

Well, it's 2006 officially, day 3 so far, and here's my list of things for 2005.

Favourite quote this past year: "Beyond myself, somewhere, I wait for my arrival." ~ Octavio Paz
Favourite poem I wrote
Favourite photo I found and posted
Post full of names
Biggest "oh my god these people are insane" post
Most retarded post
Funnest post to write
Saddest post to write
First post of 2005
Last post of 2005

Books/Stories I read this year:

"Misery" by Stephen King
"Four Past Midnight" by Stephen King
"On Writing" by Stephen King
"Brimstone" by Douglas Preston and Lincoln Child
"Cabinet Of Curiousities" by Douglas Preston and Lincoln Child
"The Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy" by Douglas Adams
"Mostly Harmless" by Douglas Adams
"Life, The Universe, and Everything" by Douglas Adams
"So Long and Thanks For All The Fish" by Douglas Adams
"The Restaurant At The End Of The Universe" by Douglas Adams
"Young Zaphod Plays It Safe" by Douglas Adams
"Galileo's Daughter" by Dava Sobel
"Diary" by Chuck Palahniuk
"Night Sky, Morning Star" by Evelina Zuni Lucero
"The Demon Haunted World" by Carl Sagan
"Pirates & The Lost Templar Fleet" by David Hatcher Childress
"Kitchen Confidential" by Anthony Bourdain
"Peace Is in Every Step" by Thich Nhat Hanh
"Secrets Of The Millionaire Mind" by T. Harv Eker
"Girl With A Pearl Earring" by Tracy Chevalier
"The DaVinci Code" by Dan Brown




In the coming year I would like to finish my associates; get enrolled into a holistic healing program...massage, herbalism, maybe accupuncture; I would like to have a job I don't dislike...even if it's a shit job that won't take me anywhere in my life. I'd like to finish my books. I want to dance every day even if it's just in my room for 15-20 minutes. I would like to do more yoga, and above all else, I would like to continue to move forward with my emotional transition. It's very important to me to become an emotionally healthier person.

This past year has been very hard emotionally for me, and I have brought a lot of pain onto other people that I've cared very deeply for whether it was something I had intentionally said, something I had intentionally did and not forseen the consequences of, or something I had done to myself but had hurt them as well. I don't like feeling the way I did. I don't like being the angry person...the emotionally unstable person...the violent, saddistic, vengeful person who wishes people would get hit by busses.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home