Friday, December 30, 2005

Why did the chicken cross the road?

Ah the eternal question: Why did the chicken cross the road?

Rene Descartes 's Answer:
Since the chicken does not really exist it was only an illusion that the chicken crossed the road. This illusion was only in my mind. Therefore I created the chicken that crossed the road

Moses's Answer:
And God came down from the Heavens, and He said unto the chicken, "Thou shalt cross the road." And the chicken crossed the road, and there was much rejoicing.

Douglas Adam's Answer:
42.

Submit your answers below!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Arkhive said...

There is the 'duh' answer - To get to the other side. Then there is - To get to the rooster and or Hen. Lastly there is - Because the grass is greener. Who really cares why the damn chicken crossed the fucking road. I know it's supposed to be profound or something, but I don't remember. See what you started, or should I say perpetuated. Still, I’m holding you responsible. The only person that truly cares about the answer to that question is the bloody chicken killer. His dying words were ‘Why did the chicken cross the road?’ He only cared because the stupid chicken caused his demise. If he had been watching the road instead of the pretty girl walking on the side of it, he would still be alive. The real question here is ‘Why do I think with my dick?’ The chicken is irrelevant and just happened to be at the wrong place at the wrong time.

Sunday, January 01, 2006 1:54:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home