Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Reprogrammed Keyboard

This is my Keyboard in Basque! It's not much different than my keyboard in English, but my punctuation buttons are now (top row starting with the 1)

ª!"·$%&/()=?'¿¡`+*^çÇÑñ¨´;,:._-

And this is mz kezboard in German. Itäs not as much fun as I had origincallz suspected-hoped, but I think Iäll live.

Again, top row...

°!"§$%&/()=?`´Üü*+'#ÖöÄä;,:._-

This is normal, I think. No, wait. This is Albanian. Nothing changes.

¬!"Ł$%^&*()_+-_[]{}#~;:'@,.<>/?

Yeah, that's somewhat normal.

Фтв ершы шы ьн лунищфкв шт кгыышфтю Вгвуб Ершы лшслы ЫЩ ЬГСР АГСЛШТП ФЫЫю - фдерщгпр Ш фь фаауфкув Ш рфму огые щааутвув дфкпу зщзгдфешщты ща рще кгыышфт сршслы щге ерукую

!"№;%:?*()_-+=ХЪхъ/\ЖЭжэБбЮю,.

Вгвую Шэь вшппшт ершы кгыышфт ыршею Ш цщтвук црфе Шэь куфддн ыфнштп шт Кгыышфт ерщгпрююююю рьююю ерфеэы сгкшщгыю

Ша еруку фку фтн кгыышфты куфвштп ершыб сщгдв нщг здуфыу иу лштв утщгпр ещ екфтыдфеу, фыыгьштп ершы ьфлуы фтн куыуьидфтсу ща ыутыуб ерфеэв иу пкуфе!

Thez saz this is cyecz, but it§s not reallz looking much different than English or German.

°1234567890%ˇ;+ěščřžýáíé=´ˇú)¨¨§ů"!,?.:-_

Zeah, well, it looks different when I hold shift and tzpe in the top row of numbers...

Afrikians didn't change the keyboard at all...how lame...

So Latin America has their own Keyboard layout. Kind of lame, actually, because it doesn{t really change much. I was hoping it would be totally weird and different, but no, it{s not. Nothing really changes.

°!"#$%&/()=?¡¿?¨´*+]}Ñ[ñ{;,:.__

Ooh la la. Italian. How boring_ It doesn{t change much!!! "#$%&/()=?¡¨**]Ñ[ñ{;,:._-

Lame. Much with lameness.

And to think this all started because I was looking for a way to reprogram my pause break button....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home