Monday, May 02, 2005

Rum & Monkey

Having a bit of fun on Rum & Monkey [dot] com

The secret I keep within is: my inner cooking talent.

My Japanese Name is: Sakamoto (book of the hill) Ayumi (walk, deeper meaning: walk your own way)

My super evil villan name is: Maniacle Spider

The way I died is: I got stabbed by an old man in pink panties with pigtails.

My new awesome name is: Bethany Rhodes

My hippie name is: Peace Hickory

My dragon name is: Ashkoort the Fire Starter (Sky Blue Dragon)

Apparently the state I should live in is: Delaware. (dela-fucking-ware?! Fuck no. Mushroom capitol of the world. I'm doin' this again.) Okay, so this one says I should live in South Carolina. - Like that's much better?

And last, but not least, the name of my penis is: Albert Tatlock the Strangely Proportioned Electric Organ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home