Monday, May 01, 2006

My weekend

Michael and I went up to Buffalo for the weekend. It was an interesting time. Ashley went with us. One of his friends of many years. I had a blast. We went up to see his friend Josh. Went to a party for a little bit. One of Josh's friends is here from Germany, and another friend, Ricky, flew in from Las Vegas. After the party, we went out to a few bars. We all got trashed. Gordon's on Deleware was absolutely packed. It was kind of a cool place. Good energy. I like it. Very cool vibes there. And they have Frank Sinatra posters.

While we were at Gordon's this drug dealer who looks like Willow kept buying shots. Josh would buy us all some shots, and then Willow would buy us all shots. It was a game, and Willow definately won. He opened his wallet and he had nothing but 20's. I think Josh dropped between $50 and $100. Which, interestingly enough, doesn't affect his finances at all. He told me what he makes. He makes a lot of money. Pays his bills, and then just pisses through the rest. He's got like $19 in his savings account lol. I wish I had that luxury.

After Gordon's we went to this ghetto bar on the west side called Rendevuez. That was a lot of fun lol. Mike and I made friends with this black chick named Carla. She's 37, her daughter is 21, and Carla has 4 grandchildren. The eldest is 4 years old. She was a lot of fun. She kept telling me and Mike that we needed to get married and have kids because we are such a good couple. It was really cute. Then these black guys were trying to teach Mike how to dance like a thug lmao. It was fucking hillarious. This guy was over there doing all these moves, and trying to get Mike to do it, and Mike was just standing there staring at him. He didn't get it at all. It's beyond his comprehension.

I had 2 shots of tequila, 2 shots of black house, 2 shots of zwack, 1 shot of peppermint something or other, 1 bloody brain, 2 beers, and a gin and tonic.

Zwack was interesting. Tasted kind of fruity, and kind of like jagermeister, but not as terrible. I actually kinda liked it. It's apricot brandy. Yum.

The bloody brain was really fucking good. I loved that. I'm definately going to have that again. You take the peach schnapps and pour it into the glass, then float irish creame over the top, and then some grenadine, very slowly. It looks like a brain, in liquid, that's bleeding. It's really fucking yummy. It has a weird texture though when you shoot it back. It's definately kind of creamy, but the cream has started to solidify, so it feels kind of odd. Love it though. Absolutely love it.

And I wonder why I felt like shit all day Saturday lol. Actually, I don't really remember Saturday. I only remember select parts of it. And they're hazy. Pretty much everything past 3pm on Saturday is gone. It's pretty bad lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home