Monday, March 06, 2006

weekend update

Well, fuck. I don't remember much of my weekend.

Oh, Friday night I just sat around and shot the shit w/ Justin. I think that's all I did. I don't particularly remember. Uhm. Yeah, I just shot the shit all night w/ various folks.

Saturday...................... Oh, Saturday night Mike, Ashley, Manda and I went to Dani's. That was an interesting night. I went to the rink and got my brother, brought him over. Frank ended up being really sick. Poor guy. Everybody felt awful that he was so sick. I went over to Mike's after Dani's for a bit. Ike and Tanya showed up, and Nick and one of his friends. Ike got the wise idea to throw things INTO the fan. Like knives. That kind of stuff. I went to get Frank and take him home, and between the time I left, and the time I got back, apx 30 minutes, the apartment had been turned into an ice chest.

Well then Jimmy walks into Mike's room and.....yeah.

Jimmy - "I don't care if you guys are fucking or whatever. What's the number for A+?"
(it should be noted, we weren't doing anything)
Me - "Uhm, hold on, why?"
Jimmy - "Cause I need to call Isaac and apologize. He's going to kill me. Just gimme the number before I start randomly dialing people."

So I give him the number. Mike's rolling laughing his ass off. Here's the end of the conversation that we got:

Jimmy - "Isaac? Hey, it's Jimmy. Uhm....yeah. I gotta tell you something. You're gonna be mad. It should be noted, that I'm really fucking hammered. I'm calling to tell you that I broke all your Metallica CD's. I'm willing to pay for all the damages. I left $140 on your coffee table....I'm not sure why dude. I'm really hammered....well they started playing Metallica and it pissed me off.... yeah I have this no Metallica rule tonight and they broke it....yeah....every time they put one in the CD player...yeah...I took it out and snapped it. I'm paying for all the damages, don't worry. I left enough money for you to buy multiple copies of each CD I broke....no, I don't think I broke that one. Sixteen hundred dollars for a goddamn Metallica CD?! Dude it's just a fucking CD. What's wrong with you? Yes...yeah she's here. ASHLEY! YOUR BOYFRIEND WANTS TO TALK TO YOU. Yeah....okay....shut up dude, I'm paying for all the damages. I'm really drunk, and I'm sorry. I'm giving you enough money to get 2 copies of each one I broke alright? I just took massive amounts of money out of my wallet to pay for the damages."

Mike and I are laughing while this is going on. It's fucking hillarious. It should be noted that Jimmy, while broke a bunch of Metallica CD's intentionally is a great guy, and absolutely hillarious.

Then Sunday I ended up in the hospital. I went to bed, and I woke up with terrible chest pain. It was so bad that it woke me up out of a sound sleep and I was SHIVERING. I called Mike and he took me to the hospital. I wasn't going to go, but Dad reminded me that the doc said to go when it started fluttering. FOR 20 FUCKING MINUTES they wouldn't treat me. They made me do paperwork instead. 20 fucking minutes! By the time they got me back to treat me it had stopped. The doctor was a complete moron and wouldn't listen to me. I heard the nurse say to the guy who let me into the ER "She just has atrial fib. She'll be fine."

Fucking retards. I was sooooo pissed. They released me after an hour and a half.

My surgery is in the beginning of April. I talked to the woman today and they scheduled me for March 22nd. I cancelled it because my mother is taking 2 weeks off from work to fly out here and be here for the operation. She can't be here on March 22nd. So they're calling me tomorrow with a date in the beginning of April.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home