Sunday, March 26, 2006

Shopping and the such

Okay, so. People. I hate them. This one woman. Total stupid cunt. I could have fucking murdered the bitch. In essence, I was visiting Mike @ work, and this bitch is in there. My heart was fucked up. Kinda hurt. And this bitch starts saying how I don't really have anything wrong with me, but rather I am just an attention whore.

Goddamn cunt. I seriously have been thinking about arranging for a pack of wild and convicted serial killers to be turned loose on the cunts entire fucking family.

Is it wrong to get satisfaction and a sense of calm out of the idea of bringing death and mayham to someone else's family?

Joe and I went shopping with Dad today. I got 2 pairs of pants and 2 bras. The bras, Oh My God. This one bra is fucking amazing. It really is. It's blue with pink stripes on the side, and it is SO soft. I was standing there in the store and I said "wow, this bra is really soft. I can't stop feeling it." and I told Joe to touch it and he is like "nah it can't be that soft" and he leans over, feels it and goes "Wow, this is really soft."

Yeah. I love it. I've been having a hard time not feeling myself up. I told Mike that he *has* to feel this bra. He just has to. It's amazing. Even Joe thought so. He took it out of the bag and was playing with it on the way home.

I taught him how to undo a front clasp bra cause he couldn't figure it out. He kept playing with the bra and was so confused. I showed him and Dad gets in the car and says that it's better I tell him then he gets there with a girl and doesn't know how. I told him he could find out from someone else and that'd probably be worse. "You could find out from Gran! OH MY GOD! YOU SHOULD ASK GRAN!"

That'd be awesome. I'd totally pay him $1,000 to do that if I had the money floating around.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home