Tuesday, March 21, 2006

My St. Patty's Day

Well I had an interesting St. Patty's day. Wasn't too interesting. More than anything it was just...uhm...well. Yeah...

What did I do anyways? I went out to JB's w/ Dani, Darcy, Theresa, Tanya. I ran into Skurvy and Jimmy there. It was kind of fun lol. Jimmy was fucking wasted, and started dancing with me, badly, and then tried to drag me into the bar. It was hillarious. Christopher Strobe started rubbing his ass against my leg like a puppy, lmao, and then promptly vanished into the bar saying "I'm sorry darling, I'm too sober for this."

Hung out at Mike's house with his roomates until he was off work. That was amusing. Skurvy and I were teaching Josh how to dance. We're supposed to be taking him to JB's this Friday and making him dance there, lol. It should be fun. He has no rythym. He's like a goddamned board. Then I ended up coming home in the AM because my heart was really fucked up. I've been tired for 3 days. It sucks. A lot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home