Wednesday, March 08, 2006

I hate my fucking profession holy fuck

I am so fucking tired of being critisized for what I do. I mean really. This guy is offering web services "dirt cheap" and it's degrading. It really is. What he is offering is really....just....crap. It really is, and it is making the internet ugly...sites like that bring down the entire fucking profession. And I said so, and this other guy yells at ME bitching about MY site using FRAMES. I'm so fucking tired of being judged in my line of work. I really am. I am tired of justifying what I do and the way I do it to people who have shitty web skills. I have seriously considered bagging the whole thing just because I don't want to deal with this shit anymore. I shouldn't have to explain why I do what I do. And yah, frames may not be unique, but fuck. They work, and it saves a lot of goddamn time updating the site when you need to go change the fucking navigation. I dread changing the navigation for www.hardlight.org every time I change it because I have to change every single page on the entire goddamn website and that's a pain in the ass.

I'm so frusterated right now. I really am. I'm so tired of this shit. Ever since I started I've been getting bitched at by all sorts of people for what I do and why I do it. I'm seriously considering scrapping the whole deal.

Fucking assholes. You know my sites may not be the best sites on the internet. They may not be the most creative, but at least I found something I enjoy doing that also provides a little bit of income. That's more than a lot of people ever find in life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home