Friday, February 24, 2006

weekend

Well I thought I was going to Boston this weekend, but plans changed, and all things considered, it's just fucking easier not to go. I'm not really too upset about it either because it made my night a *lot* less stressful not to go up there. It's really kind of cool if you think about it in those terms.

I'm feeling better to the point where I think I can skate, so I think I'm going to go do that for a couple hours tonight with my bro. I'm not entirely sure though. I feel really weak right now. Very tired. I only got 4 hours of sleep. For the past few days this week I've woken up at 8:30, wide the fuck awake. I look at the clock and think "what the fuck am I doing awake right now?!....fuck this" and I go back to bed. Well yeah, that woulda been cool today, but 9:30, after I had done this, my granmother walks in with the phone. It's my doctor's office, calling to confirm my apointment for Tuesday.

I sleep naked. I get off the phone w/ them, and I get out of bed to take it back to the kitchen and in walks my granma, and she basically just stands there chatting with me while I'm walking around my room naked trying to find my bathrobe.

It could have been worse. It could have been Joe, Frank, Rich, Dad, or....well, a lot of people. At least it's my granmother, but fuck. It was kind of rude to just stand there and stare at me while I'm naked.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home