Thursday, February 09, 2006

rant

This guy on the hippie forums pissed me off when he said basically that everybody in my generation (18-25) is a whore. He pissed me off.

Here's his post.

Are all women and men whores?
Or is it just me? Maybe I'm from an older generation, but when I see how easy it is to go to bed with 18-25 y.o. girls today, I tend to think that women are becoming total whores.
Over here, girls were necklaces, earrings and armbands showing "sex codes", so that you can approach them and start your conversation with "hi, so you like anal sex while sucking a cock at the same time. How nice. Can I buy you a drink?" And after about five minutes they're out of stuff to talk about ("yes Brad Pitt is ok") and then you get a free blowjob because they're bored.

Common, what's up with these girls of today? Not that I don't like it, it's just that I (we?) want some romance too. A slut a day is fun, but where are all the mysterious girls? The ones you have to do your best for?

On another note, I just read that of all children that are born in the U.K. each year, 20% are actually illegitimate kids. That is: mother slept with a stranger but told hubby the kid's his. In the age group of 18-25 year olds, this ratio goes up to 35%!! Can you imagine? What a total whore situation.

Okay, let's poll it. Are all 18 to 25 year old girls and boys in America and Europe total whores?

PS: OK I admit, I should have added that the same applies for young men. My apologies to all women who read this and rightly indicated that a sexual act often takes two! So everything that's written above applies to men too!

Here's my reply.

I fall into this demographic. I do *not* sleep around. I haven't ever had a one night stand. I don't go into the bathroom to suck some guy's cock. It's not that I'm hardcore christian or anything, but that it's not my perogative.

I am sexually agressive, sure, but I don't go around and do that to anybody less than a boyfriend/girlfriend that I deeply care about. Does the fact that I'm sexually agressive and my ex and I slept together 500+ times over the 2.5 years we were together make me a whore, or just a good girlfriend?

Where I live, people at parties talk about sex and sex organs, but nobody wants to touch it, or feel it as you stated. Everybody I hang out with and party with even, falls between the ages of 17 and 25. And none of them are whores, yet you seem to act as though everybody in this age group is.

The whole issue is just a matter of perspective. That's all anything in this world is. It's all about your perspective, and changing your perspective on something can change a lot. (I'm not saying you need to change your perspective; please don't take it that way)

You may think that girls who go around having sex whenever they like are whores, but the next guy may not. For all you know these girls might very well be fed up with being treated like shit by assholes they've fallen for. They might just be tired of having their heartbroken, and decide that it's easier to just screw around with no emotions attached.

I wouldn't so much say that people in my generation are whores, but as far as I can see, all the women I know in my generation have been treated very badly by their significant others.

Maybe it's not that everybody is slutty and just looking for a piece of ass, but rather that our parents (that would be YOUR generation) didn't do a good job giving us proper moral guidence. Or maybe they just did a particularly good of a job when they taught us to think for ourselves as opposed to play into a mundane stereotype.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home