Thursday, February 16, 2006

iTunes on Shuffle

I fucking love this....

I never before put iTunes on shuffle....not my whole library anyway, just playlists. I like this. This is so cool. I have over 1660 songs, so it's like having a radio station of things that I like. It's pretty sweet.

What was played so far today:

Dean Martin - I Left My Heart (In San Francisco)
Creedence - Cotton Fields
Robert Johnson - Hell Hound On My Tail
Static X - The Only
Thrill Kill Kult - Sex On Wheels
Billy Joel - Piano Man
John Lee Hooker - I Got A Good Un
The Commadores - Brick House
Bee Gee's - Stayin' Alive
Seal - Crazy
Sade - The Sweetest Taboo
Nina Simone - Ain't Got No
Kid Koala - I Like My Beats
KMFDM - Mysterious Ways
Deftones - Roots
Rolling Stones - Jumping Jack Flash
Jet - Are You Going To Be My Girl
Deftones - RX Queen
Rage Against The Machine - Fist Full of Steel
Metallica - One
INXS - New Sensation
Slayer - Jesus Saves
James Taylor - Carolina In My Mind
John Williams - Revenge Of The Sith
Garth Brooks - Much Too Young

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home