Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Favourite Bushism's

"I don't have a calendar on my desk, that beautiful desk, that says, by such-and-such a date, you will be finished. That's not how I think."

"I, I don't know -- Bono came in and dropped this new iPod off... Lightweight. Crank it on, and you shuffle the shuffle."

"I think [Ambassador Zoellick] deserves a lot of credit. But don't give him any until he describes exactly what he did to you."

"You know, it's amazing, when people say to me, well, he was just breaking the law. If I wanted to break the law, why the hell was I briefin' Congress? Heh!"

"So that's how I view the 59th session of the U.N. General Assembly. It's an honor to be here. It's great to see mis amigos, my friends."

"Some say give it [the Federal Budget Surplus] to the taxpayers who pay the bills. That some is George W. Bush."

"My pro-life position is I believe there's life. It's not necessarily based in religion. I think there's a life there, therefore the notion of life, liberty and pursuit of happiness."

"Not only do I want you to remember September the 11th, but I want you to think about Indonesia, and the attack on our Marines in Kuwait, the attack on a French freighter. I mean, they're out there. And the only way to deal with them -- and by the way, I've come to the conclusion, and I hope you have, that therapy is not going to work."

"As you can probably see I was injured myself, not here at the hospital but in combat with a cedar tree. I eventually won."

Rob Hahn: Holy shit, this man needs duct tape.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home