Tuesday, February 14, 2006

dildos

Okay, so I got bored and thinking of Frank's birthday gift, I started checking out dildos. I found this rabbit one that looks like it has rabbit ears. And I found this one called:

Hi-Tech Lickin' Lizard.

Decription: Get Licked and LOVE IT!

* Ridged Jelly Shaft Rotates!
* Flicking Tongue Excites Clitoris!
* Swirling Pearls Stroke Vaginal Lips!
* Micro-Chip = Custom Orgasms!


It's a dildo....with a MICRO CHIP inside it. Now, maybe it's just me, but this seems like an incredible waste of technology. We can put micro chips in dildos, but we can't make a robot that will take verbal orders and clean the house. Maybe it's just me, but seems like our society has priorities a little screwed up...they'd rather cum than have a clean house.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home