Monday, February 13, 2006

American Dad Quotes Episode 208

Roger wants to be famous and loved - So does Stan - Steve didn't care too much for it at first, but hey, everyone loves fame and blind love from the ignorant masses, right?

Also, putting an entire innocent family on the ground at gunpoint is just PRECIOUS!

Francine just wants to look good...

"If I American't teach you about it, I have a friend who Ameriwill!"

"Bush appoints Stephen King as administrator of terrorism."

Stan - "MY GOD Francine, your roots are showing!"
Francine - "I know. My hairdresser lost his touch when he decided he's straight. Apparently it is a choice."

lol Stan is getting held up by a clown with a knife that's hitting on him.

Steve "I had rooms full of girl on girl action." and you see these two girls in bras playing chess.

Okay, I just saw an ape in a kilt playing the bag pipes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home