Tuesday, January 31, 2006

productive day

Kay, so today was relativly productive. I....did that thing with the stuff...oh, I played FFXI, and leveled up to 21. I was running around the Tomb and I was trying to get to my level, and this level 75 WHM/37 BLM IM's me and asks if I want to be in a party in Valkrum. We get to talking and she asks if I have my sub job, and I said no, cause I can't solo the quest. So she tells me to get Teleport Holla, and she'll meet me there. So I get there, and she runs me down to the Gusgen Mines where she and her "husband" - as she kept calling him, but I highly doubt they've even met - go in and kill the skeleton that needed to be killed so I can get the skull. The LAST thing I needed to get that quest. After that, she starts running me to Jueno so I can get my choco license.

So on the way, she and her husband power level me up to 21. Safely get me to Jueno, well I died once on the way, but she raised me from the dead (and I'm still not a zombie...disapointing). She randomly gives me 40,000 so I can buy some earrings that enhance your magic. Then after I've bought 'em, she gives me ANOTHER 30,000 "I hope it helps."

I was dumbfounded. People have been somewhat nice to me throughout the game, but there are a lot of fucking assholes. IdolSoul, I remember him, lol, he randomly power levels me for a bit and gives me 100,000 gil.

Aside from that, I slept a lot, and worked a bunch. So I feel productive. Now I'm about to remix!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home