Thursday, January 26, 2006

poe, poe fishy....

I nearly lost my fishy today. :( My bowl tipped over in the kitchen and he came out. I nearly lost him!!! I wouldn't be shocked if he dies because of it. I love'd Loki. He's my fishy. And he was flopping around on the ground in a puddle of water and I tried to scoop him up and he kept flopping away. :( I'll be sad when my fishy dies. He's such a good lil' fishy. And ....yeah...

When I get my piggi...when I get Herbert, omg. I'm going to be fucking traumatized when Herbert dies.

Got 82 of my photographs on my site ready to sell. If you want to order a print, send an email over to: Admin@squishedlizard.net

Oh, so yesterday I walked into the kitchen to hear my boyfriend, my uncle, and my grandfather were saying something about beating me with a stick....

I think my grandfather said to Fred "here's a stick that you can beat her off with" and Fred said, "Nah, that's animal cruelty right there. I'll take a newspaper."

Papa said, "But what if she bites?" and I was standing at the fridge and replied, "I don't bite hard." They both laughed, and Pa said "You hear that? She doesn't bite...HARD! But she does bite." and said something about "broads....bah."

I wish I paid more attention. It was pretty funny.

In other news, my neck seized up again today. When I turn it too far to the right it hurts. Yay. This happened a few weeks ago and I went to the chiropractor. Turns out my vertibre is/was dislocated. He said it's probably from the years of skating and jiu jitsu. He fixed it, and I felt fine. And then I woke up this morning and I could't look to the right. So I've been rubbing it, and stretching it. That's pretty much all he did aside from the electro shock therapy. If it's still fucked up on Monday, I might go back to the chiropractor. I don't want to though because it's sort of a money issue, but this is retarded.

I told my grandmother at dinner that my neck hurts, and Pa said "who have you been necking with?!" and G2 says "Fred! He came into the house earlier and walked right into her bedroom. Didn't ask or anything!"

I know Pa's been defending me to G2 though. I'm not sure what exactly about, but I overheard, "She's 19 years old. You can't treat her like a kid. She knows what she's doing, and she knows how to find me or Frank if she gets into trouble."

Eh. I want out. I want out of this house. I love Frank and my grandfather....I even love G2, but after living "on my own" for as long as I did, moving back in with my family is so smothering. It's not nearly as bad when G2 isn't here. But she's nosey. And bitchy. And controling. Well, she tries to be. I remember one time I was at Fred and Dani's until late, and I came in, said to Pa, "I'm so sorry I didn't call and I wasn't home earlier!" I was so worried he'd be pissed at me, and he says, "You're 19. You don't have to tell me where you're going and exactly how long you're going to be. It's nice to know where you are hunni, but it's not a requirement, and you don't have to tell me how long you're going to be, or call if you're going to be out late." And then he gave me a hug.

He's been supportive of where I'm going, and all that. Hasn't bitched at me or anything. He knows I'm doing web design on the side, and he's glad I got my GED. He's seen me fill out job applications even. G2 sees all this and doesn't believe Web Design is a real job, and yeah, I got my GED. Whoppdy Fucking Do. She doesn't seem to care that much. And no matter how many applications she's seen me fill out, it's never enough. "You could work at Giant. They're hiring." Yeah, and I've applied. If they haven't called me yet, they aren't going to.

And that's okay. I think I'd probably kill some of the people who work there.

I spent most of my day feeling awful....like I'm going to puke, and I have a headache because of my neck, and my heart is all fucked up. *yawn* On top of that, my fucking wisdom teeth are coming in. Hurts like a bitch! Goddamn! This is just awful. It really is. I can feel it cutting through my gums. Some days are worse than others, but sometime the pain is so bad that it radiates throughout my head and throbs.

I know I'm swearing a lot, and I know that you don't like it Steve because you think there are better words I could be using...

but point blank, yeah, there are better words I could be using, but none of them give the same emphasis.

So Stevious, I'm sorry if it offends you or bothers you, or anything like that. Swearing is kind of part of who I am. It's part of my personality....and it's how I give emphasis to things that I feel need the emphasis.

You know me, I just sit down and start typing. I say the first thing that comes to my mind usually, regardless of how straight forward/blunt, or offensive it may be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home