Monday, January 02, 2006

New Years Photos


Image hosted by Photobucket.comSanta Larry in da house! And stuff. Not sure what's going on w/ the hand thing...

Image hosted by Photobucket.comKD (Katie) and Larry. ^_^

Image hosted by Photobucket.comJillian Rae

Image hosted by Photobucket.comGrant

Image hosted by Photobucket.comChris, Fred and Allison. Allison is our perverted friend, and the conversation gets much more perverted every time she's in the room. She's pretty perverse...makes me look like a saint. Not surprisingly, my brother has a crush on Allison.

Image hosted by Photobucket.comChris and Fred being odd....I don't even remember what they were doing. But they do it a lot. "Christopher Robins, I love you." "No, I love you. You're my Derfus." ...yeah...we all pretty much just go with it. Curtis standing off to the side trying to get out of the way.

Image hosted by Photobucket.comFrank with some weird goofy hat that just randomly appeared. I was amazed he actually let me take this picture.

Image hosted by Photobucket.comEric in the back and Grant in the front wearing my trilby. He loves the hat. Tried to keep it...take it home with him.

Image hosted by Photobucket.comDarcy, Me, Beth, Allison. I'm not really stoned lol.

Image hosted by Photobucket.comDarcy and Fred playing beer pong. Beer pong is a fun game. Fred happens to be house champ at it. Him and Danielle. It's fun though, I like it. Although almost every time I play I lose. Last night, actually, we won, which was shocking....he landed the ball in one cup and I landed into the same cup so game over. ^_^ I don't even remember who we were playing against.

Image hosted by Photobucket.comDarcy and Danielle. ^_^ They're so cute together.

Image hosted by Photobucket.comDanielle, KD and Larry. Frank is hiding out in the back. It sucks...I know...

Image hosted by Photobucket.comCurtis...he'd been wearing the hat, and I insisted on taking a picture. He was drunk enough to cooperate.

Image hosted by Photobucket.comThis was an odd event. I was sitting there talking to Fred, and Chris and Ally burst in the door and say "OMG! We're joining you!" and jump onto the bed. I was smushed, but wiggled out of the way. "Awe, Liz, don't go. That takes all the fun out of this." and then I returned moments later with the camera. Poor Allison is smushed in the middle. Nothing happened. Don't worry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home