Monday, January 09, 2006

negative energy + fucknuts = swell evening

Okay, say it with me here people. Aloud, everybody.

NEGATIVE ENERGY IS INFECTIOUS!

I didn't hear you. Do it again.

NEGATIVE ENERGY IS INFECTIOUS!

You might be surprised at how many people have crappy lives purely because of their negative energy. I've been trying to avoid being negative. I can usually stop myself. And on top of that, I've been trying to minimize my contact with negative people. The shit hits the fan, and it gets distributed...unevenly. So I get some of the crap that's meant for them, and that's even more shit than I have to deal with on my own.

Oh, so "flash a lot of people?" being responded with "I don't know. I know I have before. Don't remember if I have lately. Either way, they're my tits, not yours, so it doesn't matter." And apparently I'm a bitch because of that statement.....yeah..........riiiiiiiiiight.

Fucking cigar smokers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home