Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Multiple Personality Internet

Okay, so picture this.

Multiple Personality....INTERNET CHATTING.

How are you?
I'm okay.
Who are you?
I'm you.

or... Example

Who are you?
I'm Luc.
I'm Frank.
I live in Wellsville.
Me too!
My house is big and white.
No fucking way! MINE TOO!!!

So picture this: You're at your computer. You have 3 chat windows open. Left brain controls this window, right brain controls that window, and nobody knows who the 3rd is.

Who are you?
I'm Elizabeth.
No way! Me too.
How do you know?
I am you.
Son of a bitch...

Frank - You'd have multiple paranoia. Multiple personalities, and they're all paranoid. That'd be great. Just because they're all out to kill me doesn't mean they aren't! They aren't all here to kill you. Some of them are here to kill me! AHHH!!!!

Or imagine if all your personalities got along:

They're here to kill us! I know!!!

And if they all have different phobias. One is afraid of spaces; one is afraid of snakes; one is afraid of paper. You're in a wide open field with snakes all around you holding a piece of paper with a message on it. Or agoraphobic and claustrophobic. One personality would flip out with the door all the way open. One would flip out with it all the way shut, so you freak them both out and leave it halfway.


I am really agoraphobic though. I do *not* like wide open spaces. I do *not* like field. I am scared of fields. Not so much the field itself as being in a wide open space where people can see me. My house couldn't be open like that. It'd have to have buildings or trees around it. That's why I don't like having my windows without curtains. Or having my curtains open. I don't like it. I really don't. It freaks me out. I don't like people being able to see me. It bothers me that we don't really have curtains on the bay window in the dining room. It's wide fucking open all the fucking time. The curtains are fucking lace for God's sake.

Frank - Imagine if one of your personalities was afraid of Lynard Skynard. So one is afraid of silence and you leave you alone in a room with nothing but Lynard Skynard. "OMG! Silence" play. "OMG! Lynard Skynard" so that one would break the stereo, and the other would start beating the other one up. That'd be some fight club shit right there. That'd be worth watching. Or if someone was afraid of touching their penis because they were raised catholic, and the other was afraid of letting it go because the weinersnatcher might steal it. So they're running around the rest of their life with their hands outside their pants grabbing their dick.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home