Monday, January 16, 2006

meh

Shit's been weird here lately. I'm not sure why entire, but it has been absolutely bizaare. Strannnnnnnge fucking energy, lemme tell you. Ups and downs...ups and more fucking downs. And I've noticed it's not just here here, but like HERE HERE.

I hope you'll excuse me. I know I'm not being exactly coherent here, and heaven help me try to form a cogent similie.... I don't even know for sure how long I've been awake, but it's been a strange day of notice-ments. (It's a new word bitches lol...noticements lmao)

So Saturday night, my dad picks me up. My bro happened to be chilling here too, and we went skating. Our usual Saturday night deal. Joe, of course, had to ditch me an hour into skating to go get some pussy from one of the local skanks. Well, before Joe leaves, I was doing couple skate with Dad like usual. We were just skating around and chatting and he says to me, "So I went to a party last night." and my jaw nearly hit the fucking floor. "Uhm....what?" "Yeah! I went to a party last night."

Now picture this, baldie Ken.....ya know "Dink"....60....fuck...how old is he? 60....uhm....fucking hell, he's almost 62. Okay, so picutre bald 62 year old dink skating around in a sweater, kinda baggy jeans, grooving to whatever song was on...and then take the same guy...and put him at a party where people have fun and alcohol.

It was fucking weird.

Anyway, back on track, "Yeah! I went to a party last night!" When I was done being amazed that my father not only has a social life but was able to drag the stupid cunt (otherwise known as my step mother) out of the house as well, I looked at him and said, "Excuse me. I'll be back shortly....I have to go pass a brick." Dad laughed, and said that one of his coworkers throws a Friday the 13th party everytime there's a Friday the 13th.

"Well dad, did you have fun?"
"Yeah, I had a great time. What did you do last night?"
"I went to a party last night."
"A Friday the 13th party too? What a coincidence!"
"No Dad....just a party party."

Joe walks-er, skates, into this conversation and says that he's going WITH my father to the next party. "Yeah Liz, I went through the calendar all the way to 2009 looking up Friday the 13th's. Did you know there isn't one in 2008?"

What with Friday the 13th happening to fall on the same day as a full moon, which puts us, I believe, in waning gibeous, all sorts of fucked up shit has been going on. Call me a hippie if you will. Or a gippy. I hear that one a lot. But that moon really changed the fucking energy around here, and it's been driving me kinda batty. I'm constantly restless. Some of my friends are doing less up and down shit that they had been previously doing for a couple months. Some of my other friends are being less fickle. One of my friends is being...dare I say, moody. And, shit, even my fish Loki has changed his ways. He's been a lot more fucking active and less responsive.

Okay, it's 6:45am. And there was a point to this rant when I started this rant, but there's no point now. I just lost it....I got sidetracked somewhere along the lines, and I have since derailed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home