Saturday, January 21, 2006

I'm singing bad 80's songs

I need to go to bed. It's 9am and I'm still awake, but I feel like I need to write, although my thoughts are so....unclear, I'm not sure what to say, or how to say it, and blah blah blah you get my drift, right?

Tonight was a kind of emotional night. A lot of shit went down, but I also saw a lot of things come out of my friends. A lot of emotional stuff that I didn't expect. I saw a lot of sides of a lot of people. It kind of showed me more of who they are.

This is so strange. I'm used to ending up with complete insufferable dicks. My boyfriend's not a complete insufferable dick, and I like that. It's so nice. Frank says I'd like him more if he was, but I'm tired of being with those people. I may not be a good person, and I've done some fucked up shit, but I am finally realizing I deserve to be in a good relationship with a good person.

This year has been very important to me. I have learned a lot of things about myself.
It's sort of been a turning point in my life. I've been working on my emotional health....physical health...mental health. I'm trying to make a lot of changes and put a lot of different energy out into the universe. Thus far, it's been working.

Fred and I watched a movie earlier...Honey, actually, where a kid says that there are some people that good things just don't happen to. But it's all about energy. Your energy...the energy you put into the universe...your intentions. It's all fucking connected, and people don't seem to grasp this concept.

We also watched True Romance. I fucking love that movie. Great cast. Great acting. Great plot...and dayummmmmmmm. Brad Pitt, AND Christopher Walken. I mean, c'mon...does it get any better?

Wait, yes, yes it does. Brad Pitt, Chris Walken, Johnny Depp, and Julian McMahon with a little Eliza Dushku and Angelina Jolie thrown in for good measure. I'd go to that movie in a fucking heart beat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home