Monday, January 02, 2006

fight to the death bitches

Who would win in a fight to the death? Count Chocula or Frankenberry Monster?

"He would totally drop the berry monster. That fucker is doomed. If the frankenberry monster took after his name sake at all, he'd be slow as death where as the chocula would be all 'I mezmerize you. muwhahaha. It is good.' But he might melt.....although, the count from Sesame Street would be fucking dangerous. '1 I bite you muwahha 2 I bite you muwahaha 2 bats up your ass muwahaha 3 bats up your ass muwahaha'" ~ Frank

"Duh! You should never bet against a chocolate vampire!" ~ Random dude on the internet that I don't know the name of.

"Count Chocula. He's one sick fuck." ~ Greg

"I'd like to say Count Chocula. I love vampires and chocolate." ~ Melissa


"Captain Crunch would whoop both their asses." ~ J.
"Like hell he would. Maybe if he had the mafia's help." ~ Frank

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home