Tuesday, December 27, 2005

pathetic-ness and christmas family crap

I went to bed @ 11, and woke up at 2pm feeling hot and hungry, so I'm awake now, but soon to return to my cave.

Well I feel a little less uhrm...pathetic, and Frank, you should too. In fact, most people should. Believe it or not, I have actually found someone who is more pathetic than everybody else I have ever met in my entire life.

He's completely asocial. Bi polar, (on lithium) clinically depressed. He's so sheltered that he's never had salad dressing. He's a nice enough guy, he really is, but man he's got issues. Tonight he's said things to me such as:

"I've never had mushrooms or salad dressing"
"I'm brittle... I'll crack if exposed to what the world is really like"
"yeah... my life is small and sad"
"at my aunt's house, my cousin and his GF were using each other as furniture most of the day... another reminder of being single and not enjoying it"
"I will bitch and moan about my own pitiful existance until such time as I perceive it to not suck completely and totally"
"being in large groups of unfamiliar people makes me insecure and depressed"
"I can't think of a single thing that doesn't make me either depressed or bored"

I don't *get* how someone can be that depressed all the time. It's just mind blowing. He's so depressed and so...anti everything that he doesn't do anything than bitches about the shit he does do.

And Eduardo, I know you're reading this. I have thought you're pretty pathetic, but dude, no fucking way are even you this bad.

Anyway, Saturday night, Christmas Eve was our little family get together thing. It was fine. Went as usual, and that's fine too. ONE part though really fucking pissed me off. The Wada's got here, and they're a sweet little Japanese family. Sweet and wonderful people. I helped them with their coats and shoes, and I was walking into the dining room in time enough to hear Lory, my father's girlfriend, introduce herself as "Mrs. Gray." I was fucking pissed. - It should be noted that she and my father aren't married, and she's just a stupid bitch who pretty much uses my father for his money, and his affection to make herself feel better emotionally about the stupid self-absorbed cunt she really is. (not that I have an opinion or anything) You've got no goddamn idea how pissed I was. Joey was luckily upstairs with Frank on the punching bags, otherwise Joey might have killed her right there in her chair. He didn't know about it until we were at Gran's today and I mentioned it, and he got sooooo mad.

(still christmas eve) My aunt Linda had gotten the urge to have a big bell, so in August my grandparents and I went to an auction and we bought a bell. Painted it down, and all that good stuff. The old man got the brilliant idea to go set it up in her yard in the middle of town on christmas night while Linda and Dale are in bed sleeping. We pile into the van, Uncle drives it over in his little car with it sticking out the hatch, and assemble the bell in the driveway. Walk it over, prop it up on the swing set, and it's a biiig fucking bell. It's over 15 feet tall. To ring it, it required Frank climbing onto the swingset and ringing the bell a few times by moving the clapper. Didn't make nearly as much noise as I was hoping though. :( But c'est la vie.

Today: My brother Joey and I went to my grandmother's house in Alfred to see her sister Lee and her boys Kevin and Chris and their spouses Kelly and Mona; Gran's brother Leo, his wife Sue, their son Matt who's 21, and his girlfriend Emily. There were 12 of us there in total. I didn't have anything to say to these people. I haven't seen them since I was little. Played monopoly. That was fun. Matt and Emily were on a team; Mona and Chris were on a team; Kevin and Kelly were on a team. I was on my own team, and Leo was on his own team. Leo, Chris and I ended up making a deal and we teamed up. In exchange for building rights on my property, Chris would let me stay rent free anytime I landed on any of his properties. Same with Leo. So we were doing pretty good. Owned half the board with houses on them. I was put out of the game by landing on Matt's hotel, and then a railroad. Chris had $16 when I got taken out. Leo and Chris stayed in, and when everything was said and done in the end, 15 minutes later, Chris won.

Joey and I went up to the coffeeshop, the Terra Cotta, and I got me a mocha. Joey and I sat and played chess. I skunked him. But no, we get there and the same girl was working the LAST time I was there, who fucking had the balls to tell me when I ordered my latte with more foam than milk that it's harder to do a latte dry than a cappicino, and "Next time it'd be easier for me if you ordered a medium cappicino." Dumb cunt. She was there today, and she hands me my mocha and says "There you go sweetheart" and flashes me a smile.

Now let it be said, she's hot. Definately boneable. She's about my height, thin, long brown hair, slender face, bright eyes, nice smile, soft curves, and soft pink lips. She's definately hot, and she's a hippie girl too. She's definately got the bohemian vibe going on.

So anyway, she calls me sweetheart, flashes me a smile, and goes somewhere in the back, and I say to Joe "Dude she was flirting with me" and Joey says to me "Too bad she's stupid" and the gay dude behind the counter who was just loitering said "Yeah, we get that reaction a lot...that's why she's single."