Wednesday, December 21, 2005

movies

So I watched a bunch o' movies last night @ Fred and Danielle's. Deuce Bigelow Male Gigelo, Deuce Bigelow European Gigelo, The 40 Year Old Virgin, Out of Reach and Practical Magic.

The Bigelow movies were fucking hillarious. The 40 Year Old Virgin was okay. Still funny though. And Practical Magic, I didn't know was a love story otherwise I wouldn't have put it on lol.

Out of Reach was a really good movie though. It was strange to see Steven Segal in something like that. There was more of a plot than most of his movies, and the cinematography was totally different than all of the movies I've seen Segal in. It was pretty good. I was honestly surprised. I figured it'd be kinda cheesey, but it really wasn't.

I go back to my chiropractor again tomorrow for one more final adjustment. This weekend should prove to be entertaining. Friday I'm going to Olean, then Saturday is Christmas Eve! Going to church in a Santa hat and something else, more likely than not because a) Dun wanna be cold b) Going with family.

heh

Sunday Seanny is coming over. I hope/think. ^_^ Muy excitado.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home