Sunday, December 11, 2005

meh

I've been battling bouts of depression lately because I feel rather unaccomplished. I got my GED. I'm healthier than I was when I moved here. I'm happier, but while I know that I am my priority, and that being healthy and happy is more than enough to keep me satisfied, I feel like I'm not doing enough.

I've been studying for my CLEP Exams, and I've been doing more work for www.hardlight.org. In fact, right now, I just finished setting up the podcasting for them. As soon as I get the go-ahead, it's going to go live.

I keep telling myself I just need to get through the holidays though. Thanksgiving is over; I just have Christmas and New Years to get through now. The holidays always remind me of how fucked up my childhood was, and how my parents don't get along, and all that crap. It's just kind of depressing for me sometimes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home