Tuesday, December 13, 2005

chiropractor

So I went to the chiropractor today. Turns out I have a dislocated vertibre. GO ME!!! "Could be from all those years of skating and jiu jitsu...ya think?" So uhm, yeah, that's an issue.

He did electro shock theapy, and massage to loosen up the muscles. Until the muscles are loosened up, he can't re-set it. I laid on my back and he tried to pull my head straight up. Don't know if it worked. I laid on my stomach, and he tried to crack my back, and failed. He must have been trying for nearly 10 minutes, and my back is so tense it won't crack.

My neck still really hurts. Like super fucking bad hurts. But there is an increase in mobility. I can move my head farther to the left before the pain sets in. It hurts on the right side now. It's just more of a constant pain than one that comes and goes. Not entirely sure if this is progress or not. It still hurts to be at the computer because of the way my head tilts when I'm typing, and it hurts to chew, and swallow, and yawn. Consequentially, my online time is minimal.

I go back on Thursday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home