Sunday, November 27, 2005

Zombie Jesus

K, so I don't have any fucking clue how we came up with this. We were both pretty tired, but somehow, in church, we thought of Zombie Jesus!! Oh! That's why! Cause he rose from the grave.

I think we came up with this when the Old Man was reading Isaiah. Lemme see....

Hm, no, that wasn't it, but I do remember this, "You meet those who gladly do right, those who remember you in your ways. But you were angry, and we sinned." - Frank leaned over at that part and said "You were pissed, so we ran!!"

I'm still working on how the Zombie part came up...I mean, aside from Jesus rising from the grave. "He was the original zombie!!! 'Hey, salvation or your brain, what'll it be?"

In the professing of the Nicene Creed (bleh) "For us and our salvation he came down from heaven; by the power of the Holy Spirit. He became incarnate from the Virgin Mary, and was made man. For our sake he became a zombie."

"And he took bread, and gave thanks, and broke it, and gave unto them, saying, This is my body which is given for you: this do in remembrance of me. Likewise also the cup after supper, saying, This cup is the new testament in my blood, which is shed for you."

I heard that and I thought, "here! Have an arm!"

We get up to the alter, and Pastor Paula hands me a bit of bread, "Liz, the body of christ, shed for you." and I take it, and I tried really hard not to burst out laughing as I thought "Hmmm....funny...doesn't taste like zombie flesh....hahaha Zombie Jesus Salamander..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home