Monday, November 07, 2005

Playlist:

John Williams - Jurassic Park Theme
AC/DC - Highway to Hell
Hans Zimmer - Wheat (Gladiator Soundtrack)
Motley Crue - Tonight We Need A Lover
Smokey Robinson - I Second That Emotion
James Galaway - Return Of The King
Sacha Sacket -
Andrea Bocelli - Con Te Partiro
Bon Jovi - You Give Love A Bad Name
Eric Clapton - Let It Grow
Quincy Jones - Moody's Mood For Love
Metallica - Whisky In The Jar
Ray Charles - Do I ever Cross Your Mind

Rich & Wendy's wedding was a success of sorts. It worked. Although it looked like it was going to be touch and go there for a few minutes. (I thought she was gonna walk) To sum everything up, lots of people, lots of noise, lots of children. Joey kept checking out this one girl in a green sweater. The wedding party looked nice. Frank wore a suit.

Uhm...yeah, lots of people. Like 100 or some shit. But it worked, and it's over with.

Edward's birthday was on the 3rd. He's an old boi now. 23! Omg! He went up to The Ranch for the weekend. Wish I coulda been there. I miss that place, and I always had a good time when I was there.

Uhm...what else is new?

Oh, my bank is full of jackasses and I'm taking my business because I just can't deal with their incompitence anymore.

Voting tomorrow on something or another, and uhm...what else?

Oh. I finished "The Da Vinci Code." It was okay, but disapointing. Wayyyyyyyyy disapointing. The ending fucking blew. It was really fast paced, and full of activity, and moving along quite nicely and I had my hopes all up for an excited ending. But the ending was cliche, and just all of a sudden, out of the blue, here's no more action. Here's the end of the story. Boom, here I am. It wasn't a nice progression of story downwards. It was just boom, I'm done.

Very sad. Very disapointing.

In other news, Stevious is being....something. Something not nice. He's decided to block me because I'm friends with his girlfriend or ex girlfriend or whatever. Am I the only one who thinks this is really fucking immature? 5 years of friendship and he's going to stop talking to me because I talk to his girlfriend ex person. What the fuck?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home