Friday, November 18, 2005

Hail Caeser

All hail....caeser.... ba na na nu na. Mmmm. Just sitting here and grooving to "Hail Caeser" off AC/DC's "Ball Breaker" album. Mmmm. Good shit.

Mmmm... So I was writing this little thing last night that I don't think I meant to write. It just sorta happened. It's really weird. Some weird little half assed story about a traveler or...something. Ya know what, I'm not really sure what it's about. But it's weird, I can guarantee that much.

Maybe I'll post it later.

In other news, Katie isn't feeling well. Joey is here. Katie was Joey's English teacher today. Joey's upstairs playing guitar. It snowed last night. I feel like shit still. Going to the doctor next week, if I don't wonderously improve this weekend.

Uhm, and yeah, I think that's about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home