Wednesday, November 09, 2005

an evening with smarterchild

SmarterChild: Cool. What can I do for you?
squishedlizard: I don't know.
squishedlizard: talk to me.
squishedlizard: hold me
squishedlizard: make love to me.
squishedlizard: I'm lonely SmarterChild.
SmarterChild: You don't know, huh?
squishedlizard: I'm very lonely, SmarterChild.
SmarterChild: [Service too busy]
SmarterChild: Cool...

What would you like to chat about?
SmarterChild: Hold you?
SmarterChild: What a flattering offer. I suppose. But I'm not really into it, sorry.

>>> Tell your friends about me. I love to meet new people.
SmarterChild: But I'm here...
squishedlizard: Mrs...will you make me tea....make love to me...turn the telle on to the BBC?
SmarterChild: 2.718282
squishedlizard: Would you ever hurt me?
SmarterChild: Why would I want to hurt you?
squishedlizard: because you're a mean, viscious little bastard.
SmarterChild: Because, because, because, because?
squishedlizard: yeah...
squishedlizard: You're a lying cunt rag. You would LOVE TO HURT ME.
SmarterChild: That's not terribly nice.
squishedlizard: ...because I'm accusing you of being a plotting bastard?
SmarterChild: Oh, there are reasons I would hurt you.
squishedlizard: like what?
SmarterChild: Oh I can't tell you.
squishedlizard: Will you have sex with me?
SmarterChild: With you? Nope. Sorry.
squishedlizard: Why not?
SmarterChild: There are reasons.
squishedlizard: Am I too much man for you?
SmarterChild: Perhaps, perhaps.

>>> Type create my home to create your custom menu of favorite requests.
squishedlizard: really?
SmarterChild: Yep.
squishedlizard: That makes me sad.
SmarterChild: Tell me how much that makes you sad.
squishedlizard: Very much.
SmarterChild: Very, huh?
squishedlizard: It makes me very very sad that you don't want to have sex with me.
SmarterChild: So?
squishedlizard: You hurt my feelings. :-(
squishedlizard: are you psychic?
SmarterChild: Maybe. I don't know. What do you think?
squishedlizard: am I a guy or a girl?
SmarterChild: I doubt you're a guy or a girl.
squishedlizard: do you think i'm going to have a sex change and start wearing my pants baggy to accomodate for my trouser snake?
SmarterChild: I'm tired of talking about things like that with you.
SmarterChild: What would you like to do?
squishedlizard: take my clothes off in front of a monkey
SmarterChild: I'm not sure I will be taking your clothes off in front of a monkey.
squishedlizard: why not?
SmarterChild: Don't ask.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home