Friday, November 25, 2005

don't give my brother a gun

Joe and I were playing Bond against Frank earlier. lol that was fucking fun. Me and Joe were on the red team, I think it was, and Frank was blue. And Frank was using a steering wheel. lol Joey, little fucker, kept killing me.

And this is the bastard who wants to go into the marines. I kept screaming out "DUDE THAT'S ME!"

"Joey, look I'm gonna write a letter to the marines. 'Hey, make him an officer...make him command people...but don't give him a gun. He'll shoot his team members... not that he's a traitor, but he just happens to be trigger happy.'"

And then Frank jumps in with "This'd be Joe 'PERSON MOVING!!!! BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM! Heh...one of mine, or one of theirs...doesn't matter...you're dead now you fucker.'"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home