Thursday, October 27, 2005

Trampoline

Around 4am last night, the topic of doing a kick up came up, and I am sure we looked insane, but Frank and I went down to the trampoline, in 40º weather, jeans and sweatshirt, to practice this on the trampoline lol.

It was really fun! It's easier than it looks if you are doing it on a trampoline. I haven't braved doing it in the house yet. I'm going to have to try to do it on skates tomorrow night though. That'd be a feat!

Kick up is where you're on your back, and you bring your legs up, and then kick them forward. The momentum, should you do it right, is supposed to propell you onto your feet.

"Inferno was a crossover in which the X-Men battled demons led by Jean Grey's clone Madelyne Pryor."

Aside from the slight changes in spelling, both of those are/were my names. lol

1 Comments:

Blogger squishedlizard said...

you're a bubble burster

Sunday, October 30, 2005 1:38:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home