Saturday, October 15, 2005

Sick Lizard

The poo lil lizard is sickly. :( I hate being sick. I feel awful. My lungs burn when I cough. My throat is sore. I have a sinus headache. It hurts when I talk, and I can barely hear.

Yuck. This sucks.

Much with the sucky.

I have to be up in 7 hours for church. Hopefully, I'm sick enough that I can get out of it. I really don't want to move or breathe or really do much of anything. Whatever this is has hit me like a ton of bricks.

My grandfather leaves to Lousiana for the hurricane clean up tomorrow. I'd like to go, but a) I'm sick. b) My GED is on Wednesday and I care more about that than I do about cleaning up the hurricanes.

squishedlizard: I'm gonna go soak in the shower and hope my muscles feel better. I'll be back for a few before I go to bed.
Zotte Park: Soak, young Lizard, soak, bwahahaha!
squishedlizard: thank you
squishedlizard: *nods*
squishedlizard: dude
squishedlizard: that'd be cool
squishedlizard: if you could turn into a sponge creature of whatever you want.
Zotte Park: hahahaha
Zotte Park: That would bring a whole new meaning to "retaining water"
squishedlizard: I'd be a sponge lizard, and I'd go climb into the bathtub with some random unexpecting asian girl and then just "poof!" a big expando lizard.
Zotte Park: lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home