Thursday, October 13, 2005

Jesus was an albino

Alright, so I'm sitting here reading our book of Zen quotes, and I read off this quote by Jesus which appeared in the lost gospel of Thomas, "Lift the stone and you will find me; cleave the wood and I am there." (Basically, this says that we don't need church to be close to God or Jesus because they exist inside of everything)

I read this off to Frank and he says to me "Jesus was an albino" and goes off on this strange tangent about hair being nearly opaque when it's on it's own; skin being nearly opaque when it's on it's own.

He just went on to say that if on a mocelular level, we are all created in God's image, all of our cells are created from a certain strand of protein then everything on the planet has said same strand of protein and consequentially, I'm a soul eating bitch.

If anybody feels like arguing with said Frank, go do that yourself and don't post that here.

He's ending tonight's blog entry with "You know, it hurts when I pinch myself with pliers."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home