Monday, October 31, 2005

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

Post #100.

In light of Halloween, have some time warp! And a halloween radio station.

RiffRaff:It's astounding;Time is fleeting;Madness takes its toll.But listen closely...

Magenta:Not for very much longer.

RiffRaff:I've got to keep control.I remember doing the time-warpDrinking those moments whenThe Blackness would hit me

RiffRaff:And the void would be calling...

Transylvanians:Let's do the time-warp again.Let's do the time-warp again.

Narrator:It's just a jump to the left.

All:And then a step to the right.

Narrator:With your hands on your hips.

All:You bring your knees in tight.But it's the pelvic thrustThat really drives you insane.Let's do the time-warp again.Let's do the time-warp again.

Magenta:It's so dreamy, oh fantasy free me.So you can't see me, no, not at all.In another dimension, with voyeuristic intention,Well secluded, I see all.

RiffRaff:With a bit of a mind flip

Magenta:You're into the time slip.

RiffRaff:And nothing can ever be the same.

Magenta:You're spaced out on sensation.

RiffRaff:Like you're under sedation.

All:Let's do the time-warp again.Let's do the time-warp again.

Columbia:Well I was walking down the street just a-having a thinkWhen a snake of a guy gave me an evil wink.He shook-a me up, he took me by surprise.He had a pickup truck, and the devil's eyes.He stared at me and I felt a change.Time meant nothing, never would again.

All:Let's do the time-warp again.Let's do the time-warp again.

Narrator:It's just a jump to the left.

All:And then a step to the right.

Narrator:With your hands on your hips.

All:You bring your knees in tight.But it's the pelvic thrustThat really drives you insane.Let's do the time-warp again.Let's do the time-warp again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home