Friday, April 08, 2005

Sharing toys

fermaylabush: I hope I never think "hey who's tickling my nuts" and see a guy
squishedlizard: lmao
fermaylabush: I'd rather even see a relative
squishedlizard: ew.
fermaylabush: cause at least then its like "well she is female"
squishedlizard: what about a guy relative?
fermaylabush: no
fermaylabush: idealy it would be kelly hu, after she almost married a cousin then realized how lame that cousin was
squishedlizard: 2 pages of dead people.
fermaylabush: cause if you squint hard enough, an almost spouse of a cousin could be considered a relative
squishedlizard: lol
squishedlizard: yup
fermaylabush: I'd even date kelly hu from what I've heard of her
squishedlizard: really?
squishedlizard: that'd be cool
fermaylabush: why would that be cool?
squishedlizard: I have speakers now.
squishedlizard: because I wouldn't mind having her in the family.
fermaylabush: nice
fermaylabush: ah
squishedlizard: or having her at all for that matter.
fermaylabush: lol
fermaylabush: am I to believe that I would be sharing my toys again?
squishedlizard: lol only if you wanted to.
fermaylabush: lol
fermaylabush: you--"Hey frank, So what you doin?"
me --"nothing, you?"
you--"well I was wondering if I could come over....kill some time, play some games.."
me--"kelly isn't here.."
you--"oh well I have to go..the water is flowing over the mirror and I think thats bad"
squishedlizard: lol
squishedlizard: lmao

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home