Friday, April 15, 2005

Russian Inscestual Abuse

Frank: you know it really hurts, when I tell you no and you get all huffy and storm out of the room to jack off...
Frank: that would be werid
Frank: weird
Me: yeah.
Me: I bet.
Me: lol
Frank: I feel like you do not appreciate me. Like I am just your play thing, your cock sleeve...and it hurts
Me: I'm sorry, I really am...I never meant to hurt you.
Frank: you need to realize that no is as good an answer as yes..even if you don't like it....
Frank: I have bruises...and I blame you and your hurtful molesting ways...
Frank: "Welcome to SA..Sexually Abused anonymous.""Hello...my name is frank...." "HI FRANK" "...and my neice sexually abuses me"
Frank: in the worst possible russian accent I would tell them all the horrible things you do to me
Frank: I should not be aloud to think or talk on my own

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home