Friday, April 01, 2005

randomness

k, so we're talking about sex, and being aggressive... Frank & I are.

Frank: johnny depp isn't safe
Frank: Billy apparently is
Frank: Billy is talked to....johnny is clubbed and raped in the street like an animal
Frank: and I don't think there would be an indecent exposure suit.
Frank: cause think about... you're young enough that the men watching prolly wouldn't bitch and almost every woman at least likes johnny

Joey, and I are talking about black people.

Joey: do you know any black folk?
squishedlizard: black folk? lmao. Where are we? South Carolina?
Joey: lol not yet
squishedlizard: hahaha
Joey: but do you know any?
squishedlizard: yeah.
Joey: do they all have low riders?
squishedlizard: lol no
Joey: ok
Joey: i love me some good respectable black folk

Another sex conversation:

x: blue balls is a myth in my book
squishedlizard: huh.
squishedlizard: I've known guys w/ blue balls.
x: how do you mean? the color?
squishedlizard: well, yes...that too.
squishedlizard: But not what I was talking about.



I'm logged into a computer right now, and bored, so I typed "lol"

liz@hidden:~$ lol
-bash: lol: command not found

Tell me if you get the humor.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

blue balls is a lack of control and a manipulative hook to encourage a woman to please you. When things get out of hand and a guy gets sore...its because he wasnt in control of the situation and/or didnt decide to stop. (hey is this the kinda thing you be looking for?)

Black people are cool, except for niggers. And i live in the south, and ave traveled far enough north to know the difference. Kentucky is such a miserable place sometimes.

My bisexual lover wants to have a 3some with some other people. Sex is such a touchy subject of late...and my libido is fucked up from the shifting levels of toxicity in my bloodstream.

Saturday, April 02, 2005 3:32:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home