Monday, April 04, 2005

Death's boatman takes no bribe

I think it's your skin
I'm missing
and craving
I think it's your soul that's
taunted me
it made me surrender from the start

I have a dream
we're in the mountains
on the rocks
tranquility in 10 shades of grey
another one of our moments
and then I'm gone

All of my pain,
and all of my tears are
stricken in grey
tainted with white
10 shades of grey
and I'm swimming in you

I'm already gone
dead to the world
but I watch myself die again
I am spiraling above the surface
while you linger by my side
and I'm covered in your quill pen

Once rain is joy
and pleasure is pain
the symbolic mysticisim
of hearts gone astray
lingers while you're quiet
staring me in the eyes

the serpent stares at me
something to toy with his mind
waiting yet again I know I'll
be easier as three
I couldn't regress
but I give you one more part

let this be my final fall
let my body take on wings
and this time you could slink
or beat down in madness
and the rain drops would fall
on my land

go away moonless sky
what's wrong with loving
if it's only left to die?
why need you taunt me
with your reaction
to my desperate actions

please capture me
for only you know how
to take me away
and leave me broken
in 10 shades of grey
lying under the stars

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home