Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Dancin' through my eyes

Are words enough?

Do words, can words, really do the topic justice? How do you describe something that you know without knowing why you know it?

How do you describe reality? Or that warm light when your thoughts vanish from your mind and you exist in, and as a part of, the essence?

Your essence?

How can you take emotions, love, passion, hate, happiness, misery, anger, and experss them in an adequate manner? How can you take these emotions, which are so vast the sky cannot contain them, and express them in a manner that is adequate?

I try to express my emotions, but it's difficult, because when I try, even I, the creator, don't see what I meant to express. How can words be good enough, and pure enough, to describe something which is so hard to comprehend yourself, in a way that others can understand it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home