Friday, April 01, 2005

Chicago Based Socrates

I thought I was out of work, as they decided to move my office to a building which I can't get to. My boss was upset, as he would be losing his entire night crew over this decision. My boss is wonderful. I like what I do, and I like the people I work with, and I have a good boss. That's really important to me, and based on that alone, I don't want to have to leave this job. In a meeting today, though, it was decided that I get to stay here until I get someone trained, so that's awesome. That gives me like 3 more weeks.

I have a website contract going right now, which will just be awesome once it gets more off the ground. I spent hours last night fighting with the javascript navigation bar I created for it. But it's working out very well. I'm happy with this. I am making a lot of progress, right now... this is a way good thing. Much w/ the goodness. College is approaching, I hope. I've been wanting to go back, but in light of the job situation, or lack thereof, I may not have daytime hours free anymore. If nothing else, I have to get my damn EMS Certification. Officially, today, 3 hours ago, I became uncertified.

I was reading something earlier and it said, "said the Spokesman for Chicago based Socrates" and I just thought to myself, "So THAT'S where the fucker's hanging out...sneaky bastard!"

fermaylabush: and horrible taste in music till 22
fermaylabush: I just have to kill three more years and then maybe I'll be able to listen to your music
fermaylabush: either you'll mature enough to grasp what is good, or I'll go deaf

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home