Friday, December 31, 2004

So I was surfing the net earlier, and I stumbled across this picture.

My first thought was "Evil Willow is kinda hot....hm...fancy that."

Hm, so I was looking at Castles for sale earlier, and I found a cool one for $250,000....in Italy. GO ME!!!!

My grandmother was great and sent me my sewing machine for Christmas. I have wanted to make several things, including curtains, art-quilts, and clothing, but I have had no way to do so. I requested my sewing machine a while ago from her, to which she said, "I'll find out how much it will cost to send it to you my dear, and let you know." Christmas day I am at my mother's house, and I open a big box, and what do ya know! It's my sewing machine with a carrying case, completely refurbished! I was so excited.

But now I have several things to make.

I was thinking I need red, blue, and black velvets. Cloaks. Curtains. Skirts. Etc.

I'm very excited.

I hope everybody has a safe New Year, and doesn't get *too* drunk!

As this is probably my last post of 2004, I feel the urge to make this a memorable one. Alas, I don't know where to go from here. I could speak about how bored I am, or how I finally saw the pilot episode of Buffy...the unaired one, meaning I've seen almost every episode out of the 144, and how the unaired pilot is terrible.

Or I could talk about something else.

Hm....

Doommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

la la la la la la la la la la la la

Barefoot children in the rain.

I'm reading about grimoric texts right now, and their influence in the renaissance. It's covering the Nincine Creed, Catholic beliefs, and the Knights Templar among other things. Interesting stuff. It is covering the Key of Solomon, Clavicula Salomonis, which is a French Grimoire. And even though the exact antiquity of the book is not known, it is placed in the fourteenth century. The Key of Solomon is broke into two books. The first is regarding spirit summoning, without offering the set of intelligences needed. Consequently, spirits arrive at the edge of a circle, at which point it is left up to the mage. There are several planetary talismans which are inscribed upon metal, which are presented to the various spirits.

Interesting stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home