Thursday, December 02, 2004

*laugh* Yeah, those were the days. I was dealing drugs out of a health food store. ~ Blaine

I found a lot of interesting little things tonight.

1) There are some very attractive men in the world named Egor. Most of them live in Russia, or are engineers at Berkely, but! The point remains.

2) I can bowl...not so well, but I'm getting better. But more importantly, I can dance in bowling shoes. Go me...go me....

3) The pool tables at the bowling alley are slanted. Any ball you hit, will basically, go along a path of it's own before hitting it's destination...assuming it gets there at all.

4) There's an insanely perky girl working at Il Vicino now. There's a new staff, practically, with the exception of the floor manager who's been there at least as long as I have been going.

Oh.

Yeah....okay, that thought came and went.

YAY! I get paid on....whatever that day is where I get a pay check....uhm......Tuesday? Yes. Tuesday. I won't be as broke. Go me. Go me.

Yeah....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home