Saturday, November 06, 2004

I hate cough syrup medicine. Ick! Icky, icky, icky. But the best way to take it is to shoot it, and then quickly thereafter, drink some coffee.

But yes, I have sadly been fighting off a cold. I hate these things. I really do. I hate having a stuffy nose, I hate having a sore throat. I hate the medicine that I need to take to get rid of the stuffy nose and sore throat...

Oh well. I'm just gonna bitch this entire entry. Okay? K. Or Ki Do Ki as Frank would say....

I'm really tired as well. I didn't want to get up this morning. The only reason I did is because of work...if it wasn't for work, I wouldn't have bothered to be awake yet.....

"Orcs killed: 7. Very. good. Stubble update: Looking mangy.

Legolas may be hotter than me.
I wonder if he would like me if I was King?"

Current Mood: relaxed
Current Mood: tired

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home