Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Subject: Rant
Current mood: Exhausted, yet strangly happy
Current Tunes: Tapsim Shudaraban by Adel Salameh


Ah...the early hours of the morning. It's a good time of day, I think...maybe. I have a hard time convincing myself of that. Yesterday morning, I was trying to fall asleep while my roomies were getting up, and I was trying to figure out why ANYBODY would be getting up at such an incredibly stupid time of day. It's just fucking terrible.

Sorry. Rant.

Oh! And by the way!

If you are ever going to hook up a computer, I don't care what kind of computer it is...any computer, you should make DAMN sure that you don't hook a mac keyboard up to a Linux Based machine.... or a windows based machine for that matter. It is quite possibly the stupidest thing I have ever heard of. Especially when it's one of those new-fangled MAC keyboards that doesn't have CTRL, ALT, DELETE, or any of those other nifty little things.

Sorry...another rant.

I shall go away now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home