Monday, September 20, 2004

"Peace rules the day, where reason rules the mind" ~ William Wilkie Collins

I look around the world, and I wonder what it is coming to. Why this is happening, and why things are going the way they are, but at the same time, I know that this cannot be helped. This is just the way things are. It's the course that we are supposed to run. Everybody is obsessed with this notion of "peace" even Madonna, who went to "The Holy Land" to give a speech about it. There is not going to be peace with the world, and with each other, until we have peace with ourselves. It's just a fact. Haiti is undergoing natural disasters, and the South Korean president is colaborating with the Russian president Vladimir Putin to discuss the North Korean nuclear crisis.

Everywhere I look, it is nothing but nuclear crisis, and Middle East hatred. I don't like what I see when I look at the world, but by the same token, I don't really care either.

And in the news:

The Sandia Motor Speedway is for sale on Ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=15825&item=4320977266&rd=1

Oh, so, yeah, speaking of peace: I want these.

http://www.budkww.com/partsview.asp?action=lookup&partno=BK261&subject=U9&catpos=7

I love throwing knives. I remember when Frank and I were playing with them in the backyard, and I sucked mooly (insert rude sexual term here) at first, but then I got pretty accurate... I miss them.

My hair is so dirty, I took my hair clip out, and it stayed exactly in place. How icky is that?!

Edward and I went to see "Wicker Park" tonight...fucked up movie!!! It's weird, and kinda creepy, and sadistic. (Of course I liked it)

Currently Playing: Deprogramming
- Ramadan Mirador

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home