Tuesday, September 28, 2004

I'm chatting with my friend Mike right now, and he had something about the Yankees vs Boston in his profile, so I decided to give him some shit... "Mikey... you can root for the Yankees like everybody else, and be a pussy... or you can root for Boston, and be a masochist.... either way, you're fucked. Especially when you consider that the Yankee's lost to FISH last year. And they weren't even cool fish either."

"But they lost to the fish because of their pitching..." --Denial is the first stage of everything. What you need, my dear boy, is a 12 step recovery program to correct you of your ailments.

Which, honestly, is true. If you root for Boston, you're a masochist... that's all there is to it. They're suicidal. In almost every respect. I have been suicidal, but damn....Boston made me look normal, and sane comparativly.

I find myself wondering, in the confines of my mind, what should happen if I were to lose those closest to me. I know that it will happen. It is going to happen, at some point. I will either simply die, they will die, or the more likely possibility, I will find myself standing on the edge, the little tiny edge that I found myself lingering on so carefully, so anxiously, so quietly, and so calmly years ago that has just begun to sneak up on me again. When it all comes to a halt, is when it shall define us. When we shall define us. Without needs, without the purpose, without a reason, shall we drift? Drown? Falter? Fail? Crumble into the jar at the bottom of the world? Or will we, a select few perhaps, or all of us, or none of us, find the strength within us to carry on? To linger, and overcome?

So, I was surfin' along the net earlier, and I found this guy's website, Greg O'Keeffe, who wrote a 2 page paper for a college english class about how the Alphabet is in the wrong order, and he proceeds to explain the way it should be, puts it in HIS order, calls it the Gregorian Alphabet, and gets an A on the paper. The alphabet is put together according to, first, the vowels, then the letters based upon their shape. . .

AEIUOQGCSJDBPRKMNXYVQFHLTZ

Somethin' to think about

lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home