Friday, September 03, 2004

I cannot bring to light any part of this which consumes myself. As for myself there is no other way and the discoveries that I have made I will never be able too bring too light. How I wish I can share the eternity of what I have seen. And this strange eternity has seen me.

Sharing eternity would be such a powerful gift, but sadly, only a few would appreciate it. If you could share the world with me, would you?

When we are younger, we spend our lives waiting. Endlessly, and apathetically for a moment of peace and serenity. We get older, and we are still waiting, but find things to entertain ourselves. Passions. At least me, anyway. I flit around aimlessly like the proverbial chicken without a head from passion to passion. I will fly from painting to painting, with no regard for the end result...

Frusterated.

LINUX MAKES IT INTO DESKTOP PUBLISING!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home