Tuesday, September 07, 2004

bra trippage

There is a corner next to the computer desk...the right angle where the walls meet together and join with a piece of oak coloured molding at the ceiling. It is a good corner. Possibly my favorite in the house. I love how the corner itself is bright, and then kind of fades away into shades of grey as it gets closer and closer to the light source. The walls are a nice egg-shell white, which makes the colours of suncatchers reflect nicely and radiate through the room.

My morning kinda sucked...I felt stupid. Silly, and stupid. But! Aimee made me feel better after telling me she nearly tripped down some stairs. However, I still think I topped her's off with my bra-tripping adventure.

Aimee: i almost fell down the stairs at school first thing today
squished lizard: how?
Aimee: i walked up the front of my pants
squished lizard: I tripped over my bra this morning.

It takes talent to trip over a bra, you know. I was wearing my tan leopard print pj's and a weird tank-top sort of thing...it's white and has icky pink lace on it, and it always kinda falls off me when I'm sleeping. My alarm went off...both alarms actually. The one in my phone, and my big obnoxious one, and I threw the covers across the room, accidently sending my teddy bear (whom I fondly dubbed Nainee when I was 6 months old) into my bookshelf. Nainee was very unhappy with me. I got out of bed, and I was adjusted my tank top thingy while going to pick Nainee up off of the pile of paint where he landed.My bra was wrapped around the bed kinda, in a weird way, and my foot got caught in it, sending me down to the ground. But! Wait! There's more! As I was falling, I reached for my bookshelf where I had propped up the componants of my chandelier project last night when I had finished painting them. They started to wobble oh-so-slightly, and then they picked up momentium. There I am, lying on the floor with my foot caught in my bright red bra, in the funniest leopard print pj's (they have paint all over them), trying to catch green painted bottles as they crash to the ground.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home